Creative Golf Annual Subscription
This is a Annual Subscription product - giving you yearly access to Creative Golf
The Creative Golf game provides a pleasant golf experience while playing on famous or local golf courses, tour names with world rank and fun games for everyone. All courses are based on the real elevation and satellite data to give you an accurate experience.
- PC ONLY (Not available on iOS)
The Creative Golf game provides a pleasant golf experience while playing on famous or local golf courses, tournames with world rank and fun games for everyone. All courses are based on the real elevation and satellite data to give you an accurate experience. Creative Golf also provides opportunities to improve your skills at various driving ranges and practice facilities. Entertaining competitions and engaging games will provide you and your family and friends with hours of fun.
- 15 real golf courses from whole world
- Cloud services (saving unfinished game onto server) – Creative Golf allows you to save unfinished games not only to your computer, but also to a cloud server. This allows you to continue playing on any computer or simulator, anywhere.
- Cloud tournaments with World ranking – players signed in with their account can join tournaments listed on the tournament server. Tournaments are created worldwide by Datacrea and authorized “Golf House” operators.
- Options for saving an unfinished game – saving an unfinished game is available for all game types, including practice and entertaining games. Thanks to new cloud feature, you can continue playing anytime and anywhere.
- Useful Driving Range options – you can play individually (Driving Range option), or practice and compare yourselves in groups (Team Training option), or use the Club Fitting option to compare different clubs, which is useful especially when buying a new club.
- Graphic displaying of shot values – new Graphic Postshot feature provides an overview of all your shot’s parameters available from your measuring device (Launch Monitor).
- Terrain Influence – if the ball lies in tall grass, in the woods, or in the sand, the stroke will be reduced according to the type of terrain. The size of the reduction is affected not only by the type of substrate, but also by the depth of the ball sinking, which depends on the impact of the ball, as well as the method of stroke from a given position.
Golf courses in Creative Golf:
- The Rookery at Marco Course (US)
- Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club (US)
- Rush Creek Golf Club (US)
- Blackthorn Golf Club (US)
- Kingsville Golf & Country Club (Canada)
- Lake Karrinyup Championship Course (Australia)
- The Royal Selangor Golf Club (Malaysia)
- The Oxfordshire Golf (Great Britain)
- Chart Hills Golf Club (Great Britain)
- Golf Blue Green Pléneuf-Val-André (France)
- The Island Golf Club (Ireland)
- Golf Club München Eichenried (Germany)
- Dachstein - Tauern Golf- & Country club (Austria)
- Golf Eichenheim Kitzbühel (Austria)
- Golf Resort Black Stork (Slovakia)
- Driving Ranges, Fairytale Course, Minigolf and Putting Courses, Target Golf, Demolition Courses, P&P Courses
What do I need to play?
- SkyTrak – Purchase a SkyTrak launch monitor, download the software and setup your hitting area.
- Game Improvement Plan – Must maintain yearly SkyTrak Game Improvement Plan.
- PC – Creative Golf doesn’t work with iOS devices.
- Creative Golf Course Library – improve your Creative Golf by over 120 Real Golf Courses.
- Golfisimo – package of 12 types of fun golf games.
Minimum PC requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64bit
- Processor: 2.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Dedicated 1GB Vram
- Internet connection: Yes - Always for cloud functions, once for licence check, otherwise not necessary for local play
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
Please note, when you purchase Creative Golf 3D Software, an email will be sent with instruction to download the software.